WHY TEAM COLORADO VOLLEYBALL?
- MISSION STATEMENT - To empower young women and men through volleyball. Our focus is on the athlete and helping them grow emotionally and greatly improve their volleyball skill.
- Positive Coaching - We strongly believe that athletes perform better when they are coached through a positive reinforcement model, while being held to a high standard.
- TCV has earned more USAV bids (8) than any other club that exclusively serves the Colorado Springs market.
- We value and respect the relationships we build through volleyball. You and your athlete will always be treated with respect.
- Everything other than travel costs are included in your dues. We will not come back to you for "Extra" fees at any point.
- Recruiting Coordinator that will help guide athletes through the recruiting process.
- 8 of 11 athletes from TCV 18 National team are playing volleyball in college.
- Redline Athletic Training is included with dues for all National teams and all teams 15s and older. Discounts available for full memberships.
- Weekly Skills Sessions included with dues.
- Partnership with Falcon Physical Therapy to help manage injuries.
OPEN GYMS / TRYOUTS
*2ND TRYOUT NOW SCHEDULED*
Location: Colorado College, El Pomar Sports Center
Available spots at age groups 12-15s only.
Teams with open spots: 121, 131, 132, 141, 15N, and 151.
We are open to forming additional teams at other age groups if the interest is there.
18 and under division
Players who were born on or after September 1st, 1999 or
Players who were born on or after September 1st, 1998 and
a high school student in the 12th grade during some part of the academic year.
17 and under division born between September 1st, 2000 and August 31st, 2001
16 and under division born between September 1st, 2001 and August 31st, 2002
15 and under division born between September 1st, 2002 and August 31st, 2003
14 and under division born between September 1st, 2003 and August 31st, 2004
13 and under division born between September 1st, 2004 and August 31st, 2005
12 and under division Players who were born on or after September 1st, 2005
Also, the rules for what clubs can and cannot do have changed significantly and you want to make sure your potential club is playing by the rules. Click on the Tryout Rules FAQs link below to see the rules and your rights for the region.
TCV CAMPS AND TCV BEACH
If you sign-up for the College Coaches Camp and a session of TCV Beach you will receive a $20 discount for the second event you sign up for. There will be a discount code in the email from the first sign-up you complete.
It is the goal of TCV to provide everyone with a few quality indoor camps and we couple that with TCV Beach during the summer months.
College Coach All Skills Camp
Varsity Athlete is hosting a two day camp that will bring three top level College coaches into our gym. This camp will be a high intensity camp with 8 hours of instruction for only $100. It will expose your athlete to thee very experienced College coaches and it will get them playing with new and different athletes from across the Pike Peak region. The coaches attending are: Samantha Wolinski from Eastern Illinois (DI), Chrissy Elder from UCCS (DII), and one coach to be named shortly.
The camp is split into two sessions. Please read the details in the links below to insure you are in the correct camp.
TCV Beach is the largest and longest running beach program in Southern Colorado. The session is broken into two groups: "North Shore" and "Breakers".
The North Shore group is for more experienced athletes or athletes with some Beach/Doubles experience. We have session in June and July. Use the links below for further details.
News & Updates