This will be our third year hosting boys club volleyball in Colorado Springs. We are very excited to offer this as an option for the growing population of young boys interested in the sport of volleyball. The boy's season is shorter than the girl's season due to boys high school competition occurring in the spring. Because of this the cost for boys club is less because of the reduced gym time and required time commitment for coaches.
Justin Hertlein, who brings years of high level playing and coaching experience, will serve as the director of boys athlete and coach development. The program will be under the TCV umbrella, and as such all of the TCV philosophies will be applied to our boys program.
INTEREST FORM Please fill this out to get onto our email distribution list!
Open Gyms/Tryouts at Wasson High School
Tryout - Younger Boys
Boys born on or after
September 1, 2004
OR still in 8th grade or below
Tryout - Older Boys
Boys born before
September 1, 2004
Our promises to you:
1. Deliver the training and education that TCV is known for
2. Have coaches that are educated in the game and that are dedicated to learning and growing just like our athletes
3. Work with any player that wants to play at any commitment level
4. Provide a place where competitive volleyball for boys can be played in the Rocky Mountain Region
5. Be a cost leader in the space of competitive volleyball
Season: November to February (starting again in May if the team attends USAV Nationals) Tournaments: Local teams will compete in RMR powers and juniors tournaments, and travel teams will compete in RMR boys powers as well traveling to USAV National Qualifiers. Tryouts: Tryouts for teams will be held in the fall. Dates TBD.
If you are interested please email email@example.com. You can also contact Lance Phair at 719-287-9381.